World's first UV system for water disinfection in passenger aircraft released for standard use. We supported AOA company in the development of the Airbus A 350.
Examples of our engineering services
- Assistance in plant design and dimensioning
- Development of a concept for different operating conditions (refuelling, flight operations)
- Selection of suitable UV lamps including different immersion tube diameters for different temperature conditions
- Studies on the start-stop behavior of UV lamps in the absolute stress test
- Studies of the mercury load in case of jet breakage and for the formation of deposits on quartz tubes
- Biodosimetric tests for the detection of disinfection effectiveness according to ÖNORM M 5873 and DVGW W 294
he system is now used in the new Airbus A350. The testing was successfully completed and the system was released for serial installation.