2018 - Our new PHZ - series for the pharmaceutical industry
With the main innovations:
- All flange connections also on the reactor in aseptic design according to DIN 11864
- Reactor tube with necking to the process connections, thus no fillet welds necessary during welding
- Reactor with less dead space than conventional designs
- Sealing material FDA compliant, USP CLASS VI, EG VO 1935/2004
- UV monitoring (incl. measuring window according to DIN 11853-3-A)
2017 - UV systems with medium pressure lamp and special coating for corrosive media
Our new or significantly modified Standard - Products (2016):
Our new or significantly modified Standard - Products (2015):
New and modified types of UV systems with 400 W amalgam lamps for disinfection, destruction of residual ozone and TOC reduction:
With an optimized combination of UV lamp (400 W) and electronic ballast, we significantly expanded our product range.
- An increase in the UVC output by up to 15% increases the maximum flow rate per UV system by same dimensions of the reactor.
- This lamp is available for disinfection (254 nm) an TOC reduction (254 nm + 185 nm).
- New multi lamp systems with 400 W UV lamps complete the product range of UV systems for large flow rates.
- The price-performance ratio of the UV systems was thus significantly imroved. For our customers this leads to a reduction of investment and operating costs, partially more than 20%.
- This applies to systems for disinfection, residual ozone destruction and TOC reduction.
For more informations, please ccontact: Mrs. Heike Wolf email@example.com + 49 351 88 38 31 04