Reactors with anti-corrosion coating
A special corrosion protection coating for our UV reactors is available for UV systems for use under adverse conditions or for aggressive media.
The entire reactor body as well as the reactor cover and the quartz tube insertion are coated.
Components in contact with the product (seals, etc.) are adapted to the application.
- temperature range up to 150 °C (at dry air conditions)
- layer thickness between 400 - 700 µm including sandblasting
- high resistance to radiation
- good to excellent corrosion protection properties
- good to excellent chemical resistance
- good mechanical properties
- very good resistance against weather
- physiological harmlessness